Friday 15 October 2010

New fears and worries

Okay, so over the last few days I've been thinking an planning a lot more. Which has brought on many new things to worry about or be afraid of. So far, this is then:
1. Not having enough money to go
2. Running out of money during the trip.
3. Getting totally lost somewhere big and busy like asakusa or Tokyo station (the busiest in the world). This last one is uoutube's fault, particularly Chris Gen's of StreetenglishTV, TokyoStreetTV and JapanTravelTV. I'll post a link for it later.
4. Hating Japan. Doytbful, but
You never know!!
5. Getting the wrong train and ending up on the other side of the flurry from where I want to be.
6. Starvation/malnutrition atthe hands of cheap convenience foods.

At th moment, that's all I can think of. Hopefully more planning will help solve this problem.

So bye bye for now. I can't tell you how long it is at the moment til I leave, so I'll guess ataround 228 days maybe?? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment