Monday 8 November 2010

Cancellations!

Right, that title may be a bit over-dramatic and make it sound like I'm cancelling the trip. But far from it.
It's just, as I think I have mentioned before, I will be taking Hakone , Nagano and Shikoku out of my plans. This is largely to save some money, but then I might end up there anyway, who knows!

I've also reversed the way I'm doing the trip. So now, it'll be something like this:
1. Tokyo
2. Nagoya
3. Nara
4. Kyoto
5. Osaka
6. Kobe
7. Hiroshima
8. Fukuoka
9. Tokyo (again).

So a total of nine weeks and eight cities. Though of course I will be branching out of the cities as well, to places such as: Hakone, Niijima (doubtful), Kamakura etc.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that post was supposed to go in "The Plan", but I guess I got it wrong aha!

    ReplyDelete