Thursday 2 December 2010

Niijima is back on the agenda

So after watching all of the StreetEnglishTV shows on youtube, one came up that I am definitely interested in: Niijima. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post, but I've looked into it a bit more and I'm coming round to the idea.
The boat to the island is only Y8000 (about £60), and accomodation is from Y5000 (about £38). So for a chance to go to a pacific tropical island that is part of Tokyo is too tempting to resist!

So what I reckon I'll do is spend just one night, but as much of the 2 days as I can out there during my 2nd week from Tokyo (the last week I'm in Japan). Considering my original plan months ago was to start off in Okinawa, this is a much cheaper and easier alternative.

til next time
~GA

1 comment:

  1. Again I forgot the link to the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x32OwKOvHj0

    ReplyDelete