Tuesday 14 December 2010

Youtube2

As you should know, I'm going to be doing some videos on my trip for youtube. And I'm also thinking now, seeing as I have a camera and I want to get this thing rolling, I might do some pre-trip videos. And thus begins GaijinAbroad's Pre-Trip Series!! Part 1 is already uploaded onto youtube, albeit unedited and untitled as what it is. So aside from a general vlog I might do, I want to do some trips to related places in the New Year. So first off, I'm going on a trip to Picadilly, London, to the Japan Center, on Regent Street.

Secondly, I'm having some trouble figuring what I can and can't put in my videos with regard to music. I don't know how the whole copyright, buy on itunes etc. stuff works. So if anyone knows, hit me up and help me out!!

Until next time,
~GA

No comments:

Post a Comment