Monday 10 January 2011

Tuesday

So on Tuesday I go filming in foggy old London. I know my channel is supposed to be about Japan and stuff, but I want to bang out some videos before I go, and I'm not going til May. Anyway, back to London.
So I'll be hitting up a load of places in London, some pretty famous and some a bit more off the beaten track, and sometimes a mix of the two!
I am going to the following places:

  • Leicester Square
  • Oxford Street
  • Hyde Park
  • China Town
  • Trafalgar Square
  • Covent Garden
  • Camden Market
  • Harrods Knightsbridge
  • And the building commonly known as "The Gherkin".
I will try to film as much as I can in these places, but I can't be sure when it comes down to shops and things like that, I guess it's down to the owners.

Anyway, the video should be uploaded within a week, so please go check it out and give me some feedback!

Until next time, 
~GA

No comments:

Post a Comment