Thursday 12 May 2011

Hey guys

Just letting you all know what all the spamming is about. I've recently returned to blogger, and I'm going to use it specifically as a blog about my trip, rather than all the other junk in my head. If you want that, visit my tumblr account.
Anyway, all the posts I've been making are just going there to make pages within my pages. For example, in "The Plan", I have a list of links to posts which are my pages. Making sense?
Pretty much I'm filling out the rest of the site, building the content an d making it more useful to prospective travellers.
I want this to be more than just a blog :).
Anyway guys, it's not long now until I start travelling, and then I'll flood this place with posts and photos and videos for you all to enjoy.
I'm envisaging this growing and growing. Maybe I'll buy a domain name and add a forum. But that's a log way off.
So it's 15 days now! Exciting stuff.
~GA

No comments:

Post a Comment