Saturday 21 May 2011

Last day of work

So yesterday was my last day of work until after my trip, so about 3 months. Pretty cool thought, I don't have to do anything I don't want to for the next 3 months, I'll just do what I want and relax! The time until now has gone really quick, up until the last couple of days. It's gone scarily fast actually, so now I feel I'm rushing to get everything done and that I'm not ready. Somehow I feel like this isn't actually true, because I've got almost everything finished already, just have to sort out some money. But still, it's less than a week now, eeek!

So I better crack on and finish off those last few odds and ends. This time in one week I'll be somewhere in Beijing living it up Chinese style!

PS Sorry about the short post, they'll get longer once the trip starts, I promise. And there'll be more, possibly several each week. Ja mata ne

No comments:

Post a Comment