Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Camera Setup

If you already know it or not, I plan to video and photograph this trip so so much. The videos will be editted and loaded onto YouTube (view my channel by clicking the button over there -->). So I thought I'd share with everyone what cameras I am currently using.

Video Camera
The video camera is a Sony DCR-SX33 HandyCam in blue.60x optical zoom and a Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens. I'll be honest, I have no idea what that is but it sounds fancy. Inside that I have an 8GB memory card.

Camera
It's getting on in age a bit now, but I have a Sony DSC-S930 SteadyShot camera. 10.1 megapixelsand 3x Optical zoom. I need to get it checked out in the shop though, there are a few problems with the lens cover.

Gorilla Grip
I love these things. If you haven't seen one before, it's a tripod made up of linked balls that rotate and bend etc., so that you can stand it up, or wrap it round poles. Great for different angles and setting up shots on uneven surfaces.

Camera Phone
Occassionally I might use my iPhone to take photos, like when I am trying to be discreet. So I use my iPhone 3GS, and I have a few apps to play with on that, such as Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment